Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You know, guys. Sometimes, it's real hard to do things that God wants me to do. Like, I'm involved in church but I want to be more involved with it. You know what I mean? And, you know how at camp, everything was soo intentional with learning and developing and worshipping God that I've kind of forgotten all that stuff about how to just take a few minutes out of my day to pray and thank God for the Good and the Bad. Whether it's intentional or not, God needs to be the center of my life and I don't feel like I'm giving Him that much respect.

So please pray for me as I enter this new Revelation in time and help me get back in my spiritual life with God. I know He's there and I know He's watching. thanks guys.

If you have any prayer requests that you would like me to pray about, just comment or tweet me @jblogGI

No comments:

Post a Comment